Sitara Chemicals - Stable Bleaching Powder (Calcium Hypochlorite) - 25KG / Bag - Call 021 32424344
Call : 021 32424344
Bleaching powder is used for disinfecting and deodorizing in food processing, beverage and sugar industries, cotton clothing in laundries, hospitals & homes.
Disinfection for preservation of vegetables & fruits and in water treatment & sewage disposal, swimming pools.
Bleaching of cotton yarn, cotton cloth and linen in textile Industry.
- Stable below 0.5 % moisture contents.
- Produce chlorine odor or HOCl in case of high moisture contents and start decomposing.
- Decomposes by absorption of CO2 from air.
- Decomposition by oxygen separation with low water contents which is accelerated in the presence of heavy metals Fe+3, Ni and Co etc.
- Use personal protective equipment while handling bleaching powder.
||Commercial Grade||Industrial Grade|
|Physical appearance||White or nearly white free flowing powder.|
|Available Chlorine||30 % ± 1||35 % ± 1|
|Moisture||0.50 % max.||0.50 % max.|
|Particle Size||99.0 %||99.0 %|
|(Passing through 1.7 mm Sieve)|
Does not lose > 1/15th of available chlorine on heating at 100 ºC for 2 hours.
|Chemical Formula||Ca (OCl) 2|